[OpenSIPS-Users] nonce password

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Nov 3 07:32:13 UTC 2022

Hi Richard,

Theoretically it should work (to have a 2.x do the challenge and the 3.x
and actual auth). But be sure to have the `disable_nonce_check`
parameter disabled on the one doing the actual auth, otherwise it will fail.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/auth.html#param_disable_nonce_check

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Bootcamp 5-16 Dec 2022, online