[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about error 500 only via WIFI

Rodrigo Pimenta Carvalho pimenta at inatel.br
Thu May 12 18:14:28 UTC 2022

Olá Daniel.

Thank you !
I will take a look.

Regards.

RODRIGO PIMENTA CARVALHO
Inatel Competence Center
Software
Ph: +55 35 3471 9200 RAMAL: 979

________________________________
De: Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> em nome de Daniel Zanutti <daniel.zanutti at gmail.com>
Enviado: quinta-feira, 12 de maio de 2022 11:57
Para: OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Assunto: Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] Question about error 500 only via WIFI

Olá Rodrigo, tudo bem? Saudações de São Paulo!

Opensips doesn't differentiate the network, it will look just to the sip packet. I recommend you sniff through your packets and check what's different. Probably there's somenthing on opensips log you didn't get yet, recommend you take a look there first btw.

About push, I think you're enable push notifications on your device, take a look: https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/205/Zoiper%20Push%20Proxy

Regards