[OpenSIPS-Users] Question about error 500 only via WIFI

Daniel Zanutti daniel.zanutti at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:57:23 UTC 2022

Olá Rodrigo, tudo bem? Saudações de São Paulo!

Opensips doesn't differentiate the network, it will look just to the sip
packet. I recommend you sniff through your packets and check what's
different. Probably there's somenthing on opensips log you didn't get yet,
recommend you take a look there first btw.

About push, I think you're enable push notifications on your device, take a
look:
https://www.zoiper.com/en/support/home/article/205/Zoiper%20Push%20Proxy

Regards