[OpenSIPS-Users] Media IP of Caller

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 2 14:07:55 UTC 2022

Hi Alex,

No, there is no dedicated var. But "looking" into SDP is the correct
approach. And you will see there ONLY what the device sent you (it may
be a private IP, if the device is natted). But the real src ip where the
RTP is coming from may be "visible" only to a rtp relay, not to OpenSIPS
(it is not reflected in the SIP/SDP part).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/