[OpenSIPS-Users] Dispatcher issue in Active -> Probing State.

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Mon May 2 14:05:04 UTC 2022

Hi,

Do you use the default threshold value ? Also, have you enabled log
level 4 (debug) and locate the log line for the probing part, to
understand OpenSIPS behavior upon probing ?

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/