[OpenSIPS-Users] Call forking, branches, Record-routing

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 16:27:47 UTC 2022

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

in case of global advertising is active and set to the natted address
the advertised address is used, but this leads to problems using phones
in the LAN.

As written in my other post: Without setting the advertise address and
port, I have a problem with the phones behind NAT. Is it possible to
manipulate the route before in a branch or something like that?

Regards,

Karsten

Am Donnerstag, dem 31.03.2022 um 18:53 +0300 schrieb Bogdan-Andrei
Iancu: