[OpenSIPS-Users] Call forking, branches, Record-routing

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 15:54:53 UTC 2022

Hi,

using record_route(), lookup("location) and t_relay() seems to work,
but not in all cases.
I have the 3 use cases:
1) phones reachable in local network via UDP
2) phones reachable in local network via TLS
3) phones in public internet behind NAT via TLS

The last case works except if you end the call from the phone. The
Record-Route header contains the IP address of the LAN not the address
reachable by the phone. The BYE doesn't reach the proxy.

Is it possible to change this, maybe somewhere in the branch route?
(Sometimes a call is directed towards phones of cases (2) and (3) in
parallel).

Thanks in advance,

Karsten