[OpenSIPS-Users] Call forking, branches, Record-routing

Karsten Wemheuer kwem at gmx.de
Thu Mar 31 15:22:53 UTC 2022

Hi Bogdan-Andrei,

many thanks for Your help.

I tried with record_route. It doesn't work for me, as I set
"advertised_address" and "advertised_port" to the natted address of the
(only) interface. I wasn't able to avoid this. It seemed to be required
to be able to reflect the path "phone -> proxy -> pbx".

I removed the "advertised"-stuff and checked again the call with
record_route. Now this seems to work.

I think, I have to fix the other call flow to avoid the global setting
of the advertised address and port.

Best regards,

Karsten

Am Donnerstag, dem 31.03.2022 um 17:44 +0300 schrieb Bogdan-Andrei
Iancu: