[OpenSIPS-Users] Call forking, branches, Record-routing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 31 14:44:20 UTC 2022

Hi Karsten,

See my prev email, just to record_route() before the t_relay() for the
initial INVITE. And the loose_route() stuff for whatever
sequential/in-dialog requests.

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/