[OpenSIPS-Users] suggested sql database structure

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Mar 31 13:55:17 UTC 2022

Hi Marcin,

Maybe you should consider different approaches for the tables you need
as Read-Only mode versus the tables needing write access. Or just go for
cluster DB solution, like percona or galera.

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 23rd May - 3rd June 2022
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2022/