[OpenSIPS-Users] suggested sql database structure

Marcin Groszek marcin at voipplus.net
Sun Mar 6 16:20:19 UTC 2022

     I would like to deploy opensips in multiple geographical locations
and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on sql database structure.

dialog would be local to each instant/pop
dr_* tables are read only with possibility of dr_gateways probing
permissions read only
acc write only
avpops read/write.

Ideally I would like to see individual pops continue to operate even if
routing to other locations is interrupted.
should I use a single centralized database , or perhaps a master/master
cluster over public internet; testing of it was not very successful.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

--
Best Regards:
Marcin Groszek