[OpenSIPS-Users] strange INVITE transmission

이기원 chester at zigbang.com
Tue Mar 29 03:40:05 UTC 2022

Hi Daniel and opensips users goup,
Thank you for answering my questions.

I missed to inform you about the opensips version I'm trying. It is 3.2.5.

After modifying config, opensips does not respond for the REGISTER requests
from phones.
Actually I already tried the following
https://kb.smartvox.co.uk/opensips/nat-contact-and-via-fixing-in-sip-part-3/
article but I have the same problem - no response for REGISTERs.

Is there any way to know why opensips ignores or does not respond for
REGISTERs?
Please find my new opensips.cfg that Diniel's advice is applied.

Thank you

Regards
Kiwon

2022년 3월 28일 (월) 오후 10:47, Daniel Zanutti <daniel.zanutti at gmail.com>님이 작성: