[OpenSIPS-Users] inject_dtmf

Johan De Clercq Johan at democon.be
Wed Mar 23 08:23:53 UTC 2022

I spoke with sipwise yesterday and according to them, the problem is that I
send the dtmf too early (immediately in reply route after
rtpengine_answer).
I will try this evening with setting up a call and then injecting the dtmf
with curl or something.

This leads me to the follow up question : how can I send a command from the
script after a certain time ?   I thought about timer-route, but there you
don't have the call id.