[OpenSIPS-Users] Attended call transfer in opensips with use of RTPengine

Simon Gajski simon at softnet.si
Wed Mar 2 10:02:13 UTC 2022

Hi

no, we don't use B2B on OpenSIPS  side. Is this the correctway to do it?
The thing is that I don't know what would be the best way to implement
this with use of RTPengine.
I found very little info available online.

Call forwards that I manually set in DB (cfu, cfnr, cfb.....like we were
doing on last bootcamp) are working fine.
Only issue is with answered call and then attempting to transfer it.

BR
Simon