[OpenSIPS-Users] Managing the implicit subscription and its NOTIFYs within B2BUA REFER handling

Vlad Patrascu vladp at opensips.org
Wed Jan 26 14:49:50 UTC 2022

Hi Jeff,

Sending NOTIFYs is supported by using the "n" flag for the b2b_bridge()
[1] function. Just note that some mechanisms from RFC 3515 2.4.4
<https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/html/rfc3515#section-2.4.4> are not
implemented though, such as the ability to terminate the subscription
prematurely by unsubscribing or refreshing the subscription.

[1] https://opensips.org/docs/modules/3.2.x/b2b_logic.html#func_b2b_bridge

Vlad Patrascu
OpenSIPS Core Developer
http://www.opensips-solutions.com