[OpenSIPS-Users] iOS 15 WebRTC

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 26 13:50:01 UTC 2022

Hi Callum,

The error logs translates into "not able to get a full SIP message
within 4 read operations from the network". What is puzzling is the fact
you claim that the REGISTER is actually successfully read and processed
by OpenSIPS - if this is correct, maybe there is some other data on the
connection, something else than the SIP packages, maybe some CRLF
pinging that triggers this.
Do you have pcap on that connection ?

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com