[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS Control Panel missing table?

Pedro Cabarga pcabarga at nextpointe.com
Wed Jan 26 01:38:14 UTC 2022

Hello Friends, installed opensips 3.2, opnesips-cli, and opensips-cp all from master branch using git….. all seems to be working fine, but the Control Panel….after installing the DB schema (mysql) and configuring the database, I get this error on almost every module “Table 'opensips.tools_config' doesn't exist )”.

I checked all the documentation but can’t find this table anywhere……can someone point me in the right direction?

Also, generating the script for trunking, it looks like it creates it but can’t find it anywhere.

Thanks,