[OpenSIPS-Users] Hangup Routine

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 19 14:55:34 UTC 2022

Hi Alexander,

You actually have 2 options here:

1) if you want to do that for all the calls, you can use
E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED [1] event via the event route [2]. And check when
the new dialog state is TERMINATED

2) if you want to do it only for some calls, use the dlg_on_hangup hook
[3] and have it set only for the calls you need.

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/dialog.html#event_E_DLG_STATE_CHANGED
[2] https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-Routes-3-2#toc9
[3]