[OpenSIPS-Users] TCP-related errors

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Jan 18 12:27:34 UTC 2022

Just as a quick update here, the whole troubleshooting is undergoing in
the GH ticket, as Ben mentioned.

And so far, a it seems to be TLS specific, not TPC, and even more, to be
related to the TLS async writing. For the moment it's WIP.....

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/