[OpenSIPS-Users] Incorrect tls port

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Jan 5 14:35:51 UTC 2022

I mean, as per SIP, the UAS device must mirror, without any changes, the
received RR into the 200 OK replies. And here even if Asterisk receives
the RR hdr with the 5061 port, it sends back a 200 OK with a 48470 port
in RR :-/

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/