[OpenSIPS-Users] rtp_relay module documentation

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Thu Feb 3 09:53:47 UTC 2022

Hi, Robert!

The flags provisioned in the $rtp_relay are the flags that are being
passed to the actual RTP Media Server used (rtpproxy or rtpengine).
Basically you set in the $rtp_relay variable the flags that you
previously passed to rtpproxy_offer/rtpengine_answer. Some of the flags
have been taken out (such as interface, IP, type) just for simplicity.

Perhaps this blog post can enlighten you a bit[1] regarding its actual
usage.

PS: any feedback, ideally a PR, with comprehensive examples, for the
documentation is more than welcome.

[1]
https://blog.opensips.org/2021/06/09/media-re-anchoring-using-opensips-3-2/

Best regards,