[OpenSIPS-Users] rtp_relay module documentation

Robert Dyck rob.dyck at telus.net
Tue Feb 1 20:16:52 UTC 2022

I am interested in trying the rtp_relay module but the documentation about the
$rtp_relay pseudo-variable seems sparse. This variable can become quite
complex with several components some of which have sub-components. In
particular the flags, peer and delete components could have several parts. What
delimiters are used and where does one use them?

Some complex examples would be useful. That goes for the documentation as
well.

I questions also about the $rtp_relay_peer variable. It is not clear to me
when it should be used. Does it take the place of the peer component in
$rtp_relay?

I am looking forward to trying this.
Thank you, Rob