[OpenSIPS-Users] Erasing statistics groups from memory

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Dec 6 11:25:39 UTC 2022

Hi Wadii,

No, you cannot purge an existing stat (even if it was dynamically
created). Maybe you should use something else for storing the cps data,
like the local cache.

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreFunctions-3-2#cache_store
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.2.x/cachedb_local.html

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com