[OpenSIPS-Users] Autoscaler in 3.2.x

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Thu Aug 25 10:23:56 UTC 2022

Hi Yury,

And when that scaling up happens, do you actually have traffic ? or your
OpenSIPS is idle ?

Also, could you run `opensips-cli -x mi get_statistics load:` (not the
colon at the end).

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS Summit 27-30 Sept 2022, Athens
   https://www.opensips.org/events/Summit-2022Athens/