[OpenSIPS-Users] user script trace option in xlog?

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Wed Oct 27 11:28:48 EST 2021

On Wed, 2021-10-27 at 13:11 +0300, Liviu Chircu wrote:
> On 27.10.2021 12:17, Kingsley Tart wrote:
> > Thanks - that looks useful, except that it no longer seems to be
> > present in OpenSIPS, at least with 3.1.x which is the version I'm
> > using. I can see from the docs that it's available in 2.2.x. I haven't
> > been able to find the equivalent in 3.1.x yet.
>
> Docs for $cfg_line:
> https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-3-1#toc102
>
> I double-checked and it's in the code as well, so it SHOULD work.  Let
> me know if this is not the case anymore and I'll have a closer look.
>
> Best,

Yes that works, thanks.

Previously I had googled "opensips cfg_line" as I find it the easiest
way of searching when I don't know what component of OpenSIPS something
might be in. However, that took me here, where it's listed as a
parameter not a variable in that version of OpenSIPS, so I was treating
it the same:

https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreParameters-2-2#toc32

Cheers,
Kingsley.