[OpenSIPS-Users] user script trace option in xlog?

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Wed Oct 27 10:11:39 EST 2021

On 27.10.2021 12:17, Kingsley Tart wrote:
> Thanks - that looks useful, except that it no longer seems to be
> present in OpenSIPS, at least with 3.1.x which is the version I'm
> using. I can see from the docs that it's available in 2.2.x. I haven't
> been able to find the equivalent in 3.1.x yet.

Docs for $cfg_line:
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Script-CoreVar-3-1#toc102

I double-checked and it's in the code as well, so it SHOULD work.  Let
me know if this is not the case anymore and I'll have a closer look.

Best,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com