[OpenSIPS-Users] mi_fifo lock on reply after a period of time in 3.1.3

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Fri Oct 8 06:13:10 EST 2021

Hi Andrew,

OK, interesting progress here. So, the FIFO process blocks as it is
trying to send an IPC JOB to an UDP process which looks like also being
blocked.

Could you attach with GDB to the that UDP blocked process too ? (you
have its PID in the printing of the pt[x] in first gdb)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/