[OpenSIPS-Users] Feature Request - drouting

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 6 09:43:42 EST 2021

Hi Mark,

The drouting module does prefix based routing, while your suggestion is
about a variable part at the end of the number. If you do not like the
idea of expanding the rule into multiple prefixes, maybe take a look at
the dialplan module which does regexp based matching (but take care,
this is highly inefficient for medium, large number of records, as it
has to check all the records, one by one, there is no optimization in
terms of searching the matching records)

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/