[OpenSIPS-Users] Presentity deleted while registration still valid

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Oct 6 06:43:37 EST 2021

Hi Rob,

After the device gets registered for the first time (and before
expiring), if you do a "opensips-cli -x mi pres_phtable_list", do you
see the expiring matching the value from the "opensips-cli -x mi ul_dump" ?

Best regards,

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021
   https://opensips.org/training/OpenSIPS_eBootcamp_2021/