[OpenSIPS-Users] Load balancer probing_method INVITE not sending contact header

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Tue Nov 16 11:32:49 EST 2021

Schneur,

As a note here, using INVITE as probing method is a bit dangerous, as an
INVITE creates a session (what kind of session do you do here, as I
guess there is no SDP), a session that has to be confirmed by ACK and
closed by a BYE.

Just saying you are twisting SIP ;)

   https://www.opensips-solutions.com
OpenSIPS eBootcamp 2021