[OpenSIPS-Users] Opensips 3.1Debian constantly crashing

Bogdan-Andrei Iancu bogdan at opensips.org
Wed Nov 3 08:26:51 EST 2021

Hi Mario,

As a way about from such situation, I just added a new script function
get_updated_body_part() [1] that allows you to fetch the body, with all
the existing changes, into a variable, so you can pass it further to
rtpengine

[1]
https://opensips.org/html/docs/modules/3.3.x/sipmsgops.html#func_get_updated_body_part

Best regards,