[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS 2021 planning

Carsten Bock carsten at ng-voice.com
Mon May 17 08:38:44 EST 2021

Hi,

just a quick note:

I have some patches in the pipeline and I will publish a PR hopefully this
week. The changes are on the b2bua module and add the following
functionality:
- server_address may contain pseudo-variables (e.g. "modparam("b2b_logic",
"server_address", "sip:$rU@
$socket_in(advertised_ip):$socket_in(advertised_port)")")
- dlg_bridge can be used on early dialogs - this will trigger an UPDATE
(this may not work in all scenarios, so this can be disabled)
- bug-fix: the contact for 200 OK after dlg_bridge could contain a wrong
contact header (e.g. if it was received on a different interface than the
initial dialog)
- new config function "b2b_trigger_scenario" to trigger a scenario from the
script (we need to process multiple REFERs in one single dialog)

After going successfully through our QA process, I still need to do a bit
of documentation. I hope this makes it into the 3.2 release.

Thanks,
Carsten

--
Carsten Bock I CTO & Founder

ng-voice GmbH

TrostbrĂĽcke 1 I 20457 Hamburg I Germany
T +49 40 524 75 93-40 | M +49 179 2021244 I www.ng-voice.com

Registry Office at Local Court Hamburg, HRB 120189
Managing Directors: Dr. David Bachmann, Carsten Bock