[OpenSIPS-Users] bla_presentity_spec variable seems to not work?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Sun May 9 09:54:26 EST 2021

I think I had bridge line appearances and BLF state confused, but
regardless the correct way to do what I was trying to do was to update the
$ru variable. This updates the presentity_uri value as I expected, and
handsets can work correctly.

Hope this helps someone else trying to find this in the future.

Thanks,
Andrew