[OpenSIPS-Users] bla_presentity_spec variable seems to not work?

Andrew Yager andrew at rwts.com.au
Thu May 6 01:01:42 EST 2021

Hi,

Hoping someone can give me a pointer on using the bla_presentity_spec
setting. I can't seem to get it to have any affect on the subscription
as it's reported in the watchers table.

loadmodule "presence.so"
modparam("presence", "db_url",
"mysql://opensips:opensipsrw@127.0.0.1:3306/opensips")
modparam("presence", "fallback2db", 1)
modparam("presence", "cluster_pres_events" ,"presence, dialog;sla,
message-summary")
modparam("presence", "bla_presentity_spec", "$var(bla_pres)")

loadmodule "presence_dialoginfo.so"
loadmodule "presence_mwi.so"

route {
    if(is_method("SUBSCRIBE"))
    {
        xlog("SUBSCRIBE from $si to $ru");
       $var(bla_pres)="sip:foo at bar.com"
        handle_subscribe();
        exit;
    }
}

… but the active_watcher table has no record anywhere of "foo at bar.com"

What I was expecting to be able to do was to modify the presentity_uri
or to_user or to_domain, but none of these seem to happen.

Running 3.1.1-1 apt package on Ubuntu 20 for this test.

Thanks,
Andrew