[OpenSIPS-Users] [RELEASE] OpenSIPS 3.1.3 and 2.4.11 minor releases planning

Răzvan Crainea razvan at opensips.org
Tue Jun 8 07:45:53 EST 2021

Hi, all!

We have scheduled two new minor releases, for OpenSIPS 3.1.3 and 2.4.11
for Tuesday, 22nd June 2021.
These new releases contains the latest bug fixes and are fully
compatible with previous versions.
In order to increase releases' stability, we will freeze the code for
two weeks - during this period the community is encouraged to fully test
the upcoming releases and report any urgent matters, that we can
eventually get fixed by the time of the release. The freeze starts
today, 08th of June 2021 and will last till the time of release, 22nd of
June 2021.
Note that OpenSIPS 2.4.11 has come to its end-of-life, therefore this
will be the final release of this branch.

Happy hacking!
--
Răzvan Crainea
OpenSIPS Core Developer