[OpenSIPS-Users] reactor size

Kingsley Tart kingsley at dns99.co.uk
Mon Jun 7 09:31:03 EST 2021

Hi,

What difference does reactor size make? How do I know what size I need?

I'm getting the below warnings in the log. While I can see what the
warning tells me to make it go away, I don't know what effect this will
have:

WARNING:core:init_reactor_size: shrinking reactor size from 262144
(autodetected via rlimit) to 10485 (limited by memory of 10% from 4Mb)
WARNING:core:init_reactor_size: use 'open_files_limit' to enforce other
limit or increase pkg memory

This is currently running on a VM with just 1GB RAM allocated to it.
I'm not sure how to calculate whether this is enough.

Cheers,
Kingsley.