[OpenSIPS-Users] MS teams, reinvite after ACK

Miha miha at softnet.si
Wed Jun 2 08:11:40 EST 2021

Hello

i manage to fix this. I did not do t_relay() also seq Invites, after
this everything works ok.

Just on question, regarding transfers, i see that MS Teams send REFER in
which trafter is defined. How do you deal with this? You do not allow
REFER from MS teams and hope that MS teams will send new INVITE?

thank you
miha