[OpenSIPS-Users] MS teams, reinvite after ACK

Jeff Pyle jeff at ugnd.org
Tue Jun 1 13:26:15 EST 2021

Miha,

First, do you need to use "mtsbc.test.com:5060" in the first
record_route_preset() param?  Can you use the IP address of your proxy
instead?  FQDNs are legal of course, but outside of MS Teams'
implementation, they're rarely required.  It's just another thing to go
wrong.  Especially while testing.

The ACK to the 200 OK is a sequential (in-dialog) request.  It's not part
of the original INVITE transaction.  Your script will have a section like

        if (has_totag()) {
                if (loose_route()) {
                        t_relay();
                }
        }

for sequential requests through a loose-routing proxy.  This is very
oversimplified and yours will have more.  In this section, however, is
where you'll process the ACK because it has a to-tag (line 293) and a route
header (line 298) so the conditions match.

Use xlogs or the debug tool of your choice to diagnose what's happening in
this section with the ACK.  In my scripts, I use global flag 0 to indicate
when I want logging.  So, I might have something like this:

       if (has_totag()) {
               if (is_gflag(0)) xlog("L_NOTICE", " ...in-dialog $rm
request\n");
               # ...do all the things...maybe more logging like the line
above...

- Jeff