[OpenSIPS-Users] database migrate 3.1_to_3.2

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Mon Jul 26 13:29:50 EST 2021

On 26.07.2021 16:20, Alain Bieuzent wrote:
> @Liviu Chircu <mailto:liviu at opensips.org>: it would be nice to start
> incrementing the version numbers, no?

Hey, Alain!

For the time being, we have managed to keep opensips-cli compatible with
three OpenSIPS versions simultaneously: 3.0, 3.1 and 3.2.  There MAY be
a few exception MI commands which may still need to be programmed into
it, given they could have changed along with the recent additions to the
b2b_xxx modules.  But we'll fix them as we go along.

Long-term, it would seem like we cannot keep maintaining
backwards-compatibility forever.  But at the same time, personally, I am
a big fan of only having to keep track of a single, "one CLI to rule
them all" type of program -- much easier to work with.

Best Regards,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com