[OpenSIPS-Users] database migrate 3.1_to_3.2

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Mon Jul 26 13:20:46 EST 2021

Hi Mark,

I just installed opensips-cli for Debian 9 from github, I can migrate :

(opensips-cli at lbsip-rtpe-test):

(opensips-cli at lbsip-rtpe-test): database migrate

2.4_to_3.0   3.0_to_3.1   3.1_to_3.2

@Liviu Chircu: it would be nice to start incrementing the version numbers, no?

Regards

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Mark Farmer <farmorg at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : lundi 26 juillet 2021 à 14:53
À : Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org>
Cc : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : Re: [OpenSIPS-Users] database migrate 3.1_to_3.2

Hi Liviu

In my case I get:

database migrate

2.4_to_3.0   3.0_to_3.1

Which makes sense if not useful :(

I checked my installation:

which opensips-cli

/usr/bin/opensips-cli

dpkg -S /usr/bin/opensips-cli
opensips-cli: /usr/bin/opensips-cli

So I think I am using the nightly build from the apt repo.

On Mon, 26 Jul 2021 at 12:29, Liviu Chircu <liviu at opensips.org> wrote:

On 26.07.2021 14:25, Mark Farmer wrote:
> I have opensips 3.2 and opensips-cli nightly from the apt repo on
> Ubuntu 20.04
>
> When I try to run opensips-cli -x database migrate 3.1_to_3.2 opensips
> opensips-32 I get this:
>
> ERROR: unsupported migration flavour: 3.1_to_3.2

Hi Mark,

An easy way to test if your system really picked up the latest
opensips-cli binaries is by using the auto-complete feature!

$ opensips-cli
(opensips-cli): database migrate <hit tab-tab-tab>
2.4_to_3.0   3.0_to_3.1   3.1_to_3.2

In my case, I get three possible migration flavours.  Does the output
look the same in your case?  If not, you may be dealing with an old CLI
installed from source (perhaps with "python3 setup.py install clean"),
which is now overriding your package install.

Best,

--
Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com