[OpenSIPS-Users] Need some help for auth_jwt module .

Sasmita Panda spanda at 3clogic.com
Fri Jan 29 07:32:04 EST 2021

Hi ,

Any help on this .

The public key which I am configuring in the secret column , opensips is
converting to that BLOB . Why so ?

*DBG:db_mysql:db_mysql_str2val: converting BLOB
[vP7wAX3vvI5zL97-7tIwRE2WJf3hTdCtgHNrzkpdlZW9bMEBdVsF3cePFANPrJkxiMqnCukzLqX3wjBbHaj6rZQtani23maeOCe9wvD6m1vImLW6tkne-5k8lbIRmifo9gdBiLQnG5J_rHZotJbRSNf2GTd5a1O7YpIb53wpBIWcuXU7DdlM-oMUZB6epSKjn2ujl413RyWBBp2WT1cvX9kKo6p2YXrWGF_zHNPJ37D7r5eccZXyEbwpWadI6XKVldhZF24RYX3vU7g1YuytgBY_eNJVwKjYgVoi12VrSo6MgaV7JicsX6d2pykFAmVM3To57O5rYdQHF92CpR7MJQ]*

As the public key is multiline text how will I put this in  the table ?

*Thanks & Regards*
*Sasmita Panda*
*Senior Network Testing and Software Engineer*
*3CLogic , ph:07827611765*