[OpenSIPS-Users] feasablity / interest in a feature request.

johan johan at democon.be
Fri Jan 22 08:15:46 EST 2021

Hi,

when you use the siptrace module and you go to homer from opensips
(hence without a port mirror/span port on a switch), when you change
from /to header, then the homer trace doesnot reflect the real packet
that exits opensips (as we all know, from to header changes are only
active when the packet is send out).

I find this annoying as the purpose of having a tracer is defeated by
this : we want to see the real packets with the changes applied.

Therefore : are there more people on the list who are ennoyed by this ?
If yes, then I will open a feature request for it.

wkr,