[OpenSIPS-Users] OPenSIPs 3.1 + CDRTool 9.9, Nodes IP Address and Call Direction for SIP Trace

Ahmed Chohan ahmedmunir007 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 17:06:38 EST 2021

Hi,

I've recently installed and configured OpenSIPs 3.1 + CDRTool 9.9 on CentOS
7 platform. As per functionality based not facing any issues as able to get
SIP traces and accounting.

As per CDRTool 9.9 release, they've added feature nodes IP addresses along
with directions for  SIP trace. On OPenSIPs configuration, I've already
declared and configured tracer modules however, the issue I'm experiencing
is not showing call direction (INVITE, Trying, OK, etc) and nodes IP
address but only showing BYE header direction.

Please advise additional configuration I may be missing out as tried as
 followed tracer module document i.e. loaded module, modparameter and
configured in routing script along with CDRTool installation document.

Ahmed Munir Chohan