[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as simple SIP proxy

Conor Power conorjpower at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 23:42:58 EST 2021

Thanks Johan.

I generated the residential config and am using that now. It looks as follows:

route{

        if (!mf_process_maxfwd_header(10)) {

                send_reply(483,"Too Many Hops");

                exit;

        }

        if (has_totag()) {

                # handle hop-by-hop ACK (no routing required)

                if ( is_method("ACK") && t_check_trans() ) {

                        t_relay();

                        exit;

                }

                # sequential request within a dialog should

                # take the path determined by record-routing

                if ( !loose_route() ) {

                        # we do record-routing for all our traffic, so we should not

                        # receive any sequential requests without Route hdr.

                        send_reply(404,"Not here");

                        exit;

                }

                if (is_method("BYE")) {

                        # do accounting even if the transaction fails

                        do_accounting("log","failed");

                }

                # route it out to whatever destination was set by loose_route()

                # in $du (destination URI).

                route(relay);

                exit;

        }

        # CANCEL processing

        if (is_method("CANCEL")) {

                if (t_check_trans())

                        t_relay();

                exit;

        }

        # absorb retransmissions, but do not create transaction

        t_check_trans();

        if ( !(is_method("REGISTER")  ) ) {

                if (is_myself("$fd")) {

                } else {

                        # if caller is not local, then called number must be local

                        if (!is_myself("$rd")) {

                                send_reply(403,"Relay Forbidden");

                                exit;

                        }

                }

        }

        # preloaded route checking

        if (loose_route()) {

                xlog("L_ERR",

                        "Attempt to route with preloaded Route's [$fu/$tu/$ru/$ci]");

                if (!is_method("ACK"))

                        send_reply(403,"Preload Route denied");

                exit;

        }

        # record routing

        if (!is_method("REGISTER|MESSAGE"))

                record_route();

        # account only INVITEs

        if (is_method("INVITE")) {

                do_accounting("log");

        }

        if (!is_myself("$rd")) {

                append_hf("P-hint: outbound\r\n");

                route(relay);

        }

        # requests for my domain

        if (is_method("PUBLISH|SUBSCRIBE")) {

                send_reply(503, "Service Unavailable");

                exit;

        }

        if (is_method("REGISTER")) {

                if ($socket_in(proto) == "tcp")

                        setflag("TCP_PERSISTENT");

                if (!save("location"))

                        sl_reply_error();

                exit;

        }

        if ($rU==NULL) {

                # request with no Username in RURI

                send_reply(484,"Address Incomplete");

                exit;

        }

        # do lookup with method filtering

        if (!lookup("location","m")) {

                t_reply(404, "Not Found");

                exit;

        }

        # when routing via usrloc, log the missed calls also

        do_accounting("log","missed");

        route(relay);

}

I'm not sure where I should be adding the sethostport in this config.

Any further pointers would be great or to a relevant mail or tutorial.

Conor