[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPS as simple SIP proxy

Adrian Georgescu ag at ag-projects.com
Fri Jan 15 17:07:34 EST 2021

You can install a pre-configured SIP Proxy as a start point, like OpenSIPS.

Installation instructions are available.

here <http://download.ag-projects.com/OpenSIPS/INSTALL>

OpenSIPS configuration debian package is available here <https://docs-new.sipthor.net/w/debian_package_repositories/>.

The package name is opensips-config-light

Regards,
Adrian