[OpenSIPS-Users] ClueCon TGI2021 OpenSIPS workshop wrap-up

Eugene Christensen echristensen at sorenson.com
Wed Feb 17 15:48:18 EST 2021

Thank you Bogdan and Răzvan for this workshop.  It was very informative and useful.  Thank you for making this available information available post-ClueCon too.

Eugene Christensen.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail at echristensen at sorenson.com or by telephone at +1 (801) 287-9419, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.