[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs w/ Fail2Ban - Config ERROR cannot restart OpenSIPS after changes to OpenSIPs.cfg

Rick McGill - ₪ rick at netrovoip.com
Fri Feb 12 07:25:51 EST 2021

Dear Liviu,

Ah I see now.  I was following a link from Google to that URL for directions to change the code so that OpenSIP could log and use Fail2Ban.
If I dug deeper to find the page on the site that linked to that page I would have saw it mentioned 2.4.  I found it now.

Not sure how to proceed as the code from 0 to Auth and all combinations I try to change only causes my OpenSIPS to not load because of bad cfg file.
If I find some solution I will take your suggestion and document it for the Wifi.

Regards, Rick
Rick McGill – CEO
Rick at NetroVOIP.com     |     Rick at NetropolitanWorks.com
Thailand: +66-2105-4262  x1001  |   USA: +1-737-237-2030   |    Mobile: +66-85557-3000
Support:: +66-97047-2000  |  SKYPE & LINE ID:  NetroVOIP  | Support at NetroVOIP.com
  ₪  www.NetroVOIP.com  Telecommunications / Video Consulting & Solutions Provider