[OpenSIPS-Users] OpenSIPs w/ Fail2Ban - Config ERROR cannot restart OpenSIPS after changes to OpenSIPs.cfg

Liviu Chircu liviu at opensips.org
Thu Feb 11 07:25:07 EST 2021

On 11.02.2021 09:16, Rick McGill - ₪ wrote:
> I have tried to enter it as '0" as per the instructions
> in URL link above but that is when it then causes OpenSIPS to not be able to
> restart.

Hi, Rick!

It seems that the Fail2ban tutorial is compatible with OpenSIPS 2.4 at
best, rather than "any ver", as it said.  I've changed the wiki to
reflect this, thanks!

In 3.1, the equivalent of www_challenge("", "0") is www_challenge("",
"auth") indeed, as you suggested.

PS: once you get this working, you are free to create a wiki account and
create/edit the
https://www.opensips.org/Documentation/Tutorials-Fail2Ban-3-1 updated
tutorial page and link it in the tutorials list, for others to use in
the future!  If you need help with linking it alongside "ver 2.4", let
me know!

Liviu Chircu
www.twitter.com/liviuchircu | www.opensips-solutions.com