[OpenSIPS-Users] Issue Using avp_db_query()

Alain Bieuzent alain.bieuzent at free.fr
Wed Feb 3 17:39:58 EST 2021

Hi Mark,

For me correct syntax will be :

avp_db_query("SELECT customer FROM customer_sbcs WHERE sbc1 = $avp(sbc)", "$avp(custID)", 1);

Regards

De : Users <users-bounces at lists.opensips.org> au nom de Mark Farmer <farmorg at gmail.com>
Répondre à : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Date : mercredi 3 février 2021 à 18:22
À : OpenSIPS users mailling list <users at lists.opensips.org>
Objet : [OpenSIPS-Users] Issue Using avp_db_query()

Hello everyone.

I am trying to do a database lookup using avp_db_query() and getting an error in my log:

ERROR:core:get_cmd_fixups: Variable in param [2] is not a string

ERROR:core:do_action: Failed to get fixups for command <avp_db_query>

It seems the query is erroring as $rc is always -1

CUSTOM_LOG: DB Query Return Code: -1

I have a database connection setup with a numerical ID.

This is my avp_db_query() line:

avp_db_query("SELECT customer FROM customer_sbcs WHERE sbc1 = '$avp(sbc)'",$avp(custID), 1);

$avp(sbc) is set just before and has a valid text value that should match.

Is anyone able to tell me where I am going wrong please?

Many thanks!

Mark.