[OpenSIPS-Users] Media Exchange API media_fork_to_uri

Eugene Christensen echristensen at sorenson.com
Mon Feb 1 21:22:03 EST 2021

Hello,

I'm trying to use the Media Exchange module and can't seem to get it to work as I wish.

I've enabled RTPProxy and have that working to anchor media for a SIP call with the OpenSIPS server.  In the script I have the following code in the route section of the code:

        # account only INVITEs
        if (is_method("INVITE")) {

                xlog("Received INVITE ... start dialog, rtpproxy and then fork media\n");
                create_dialog();
                rtpproxy_engage();
                media_fork_to_uri("sip:12223334444 at 123.123.123.123:5060", "caller");

                do_accounting("log");
        }

I see the following errors:

Jan 29 22:31:51 ip-172-31-6-99 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[17084]: ERROR:media_exchange:uri2sock: no corresponding socket for af 2
Jan 29 22:31:51 ip-172-31-6-99 /usr/local/sbin/opensips[17084]: ERROR:media_exchange:media_fork_to_uri: could not find suitable socket for originating traffic to sip:1222333444 at 123.123.123.123:5060

Any ideas what I am missing in my attempt?

Is there a primer on the use of the media exchange module?  Specifically with this particular API?

Thank you.

Eugene Christensen.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE. This e-mail transmission, and any documents, files or previous e-mail messages attached to it, may contain confidential and proprietary information. If you are not the intended recipient, or a person responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution or use of any of the information contained in or attached to this message is STRICTLY PROHIBITED. If you have received this transmission in error, please immediately notify me by reply e-mail at echristensen at sorenson.com<mailto:echristensen at sorenson.com> or by telephone at +1 (801) 287-9419, and destroy the original transmission and its attachments without reading them or saving them to disk.